Thursday, May 16, 2013

Chill day

Today I woke up later, ate breakfast, and went for a run in Hyde Park but as I was innocently running and minding my own business when this little yippy dog ran right at me and knocked me down. I scraped up my ankle and knee but I was not bitten. After my run I worked on homework for a while and then got fish and chips for lunch as part of my experience of British culture. After lunch I worked on some more homework and I bought a ticket for Les Mis on Saturday night. Then later I went out and got take away from an Indian place called Khans and ate it back at the London centre with my friends like we were a little family. After dinner we went to tesco to get some snacks and now we are watching the movie hitch before we head to bed. TTFN! 

Yay for Fish and Chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment