Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stake Conference in London

Today we went to Stake conference at the hyde park chapel because it was regional stake conference for the whole UK area. The conference was recorded and broadcast from Salt Lake and a member of the seventy, a member of the young women's presidency, Elder Richard G. Scott, and President Erying. The member of the seventy talked about growing the church in the UK, the member of the young women's presidency talked about being proud of what you believe in especially for the youth, Richard G. Scott talked about respecting women, and President Erying talked about looking out for lost sheep and bringing them back and how we should never give up hope. After church I went home and unfortunately the only food I had was some candies and I wanted real food for lunch which is not provided by the centre so I just took a nap so I could ignore how hungry I was. When dinner finally came around it was some delicious lasagna with chocolate cake for dessert. After dinner we had fhe with one of the professor's family where we talked about the worth of everyone as an individual child of God. After fhe I facetimed with my family back in salt lake to learn about what is going on in their life and now I am enjoying watching the Princess Bride with my friends. I am also posting some photos that didn't want to load from yesterday. TTFN!

 I was soo hungry for dinner!

Facetiming with my family

Pictures of Monet's Water Lilies


Curtain covering the stage, view from my seat

Les Mis sign

After the musical outside

No comments:

Post a Comment