Thursday, May 2, 2013

Well I slept through the night here in the UK due to some nice melatonin medication. Yesterday I enjoyed the rest of the day here at the London center chatting it up with people and walking around hyde park and the general area to try and stay awake. We also had a wonderful meal of soup and bread here. After dinner i walked around the town some more, found a boots, and purchased my tube pass for the next month. I made myself stay awake until around nine here which was super hard but I made it. My room is up 7 flights of stairs here in the London center so its quite the journey when you forget something up in your room. This morning I got up and wanted to take a shower but unfortunately the shower I tried to use only had burning hot water. Not what you would expect huh? So I moved to a different shower but it is unfortunate because that means only one of the three showers in our bathroom that is supposed to be shared among twelve girls works. Then I attempted to use the blowdryers that were left here to blowdry my hair but they all didn't work so I think I will have to go back to Boots (a store here in the UK) to get one. So for this morning I blowdried my hair using the hand dryer in our bathroom and then there was a leftover straigtener in the center that actually worked so I used that too. Breakfast was awesome and I am ready to face another day and beat the jet lag! I will try to post more pictures and info later today. I did post a couple pictures to facebook from yesterday too. Maybe I will try to find a way to post them to the blog. Well I've got to go off to orientation for our classes now. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment