Saturday, May 25, 2013

Froyo and great company

Today I slept in for a little bit and then finished writing my essay. After this I got ready and went and got a nice sandwich for lunch from a nearby sandwich and soup place. After lunch I edited my essay until I felt it was good enough with some help from my friend and my mom at home. Then I went to a cool mall here called whitelys with my friends but we didn't really end up buying anything. Next we went out to dinner at this mexican place here called tortilla to try and suppress our craving for cafe rio. It didn't really work but the food was pretty good. After this we went to the iconic Abbey Road and took some pictures and then to this park with a beautiful view of the London skyline. We stopped at a delicious frozen yogurt place on the way back and finished off the day just hanging out and watching megamind. TTFN!

 Found Waverly place on our walk but where are the wizards? (reference to disney channel show)

 Beautiful view of London skyline


Even the microwave popcorn bags here are cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment