Monday, May 6, 2013

Studying...

So the majority of the day today I actually did a lot of studying for class. I woke up and ate breakfast and showered and the immediately starting studying. I read from some textbooks and read some chapters in To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf. We took a break for lunch and some of us went out to this Indian restaurant called Khans. We had some very delicious curry there and then on the way back to our place we stopped at this really good ice cream place called Fenton's when I got a cookies and cream milkshake after this it was back to studying and I tried to get a little ahead on my studying. Then we had a brief fhe where we went out to eat some gelato and I went to boots to get a blowdryer and some hairspary. I am getting oriented to what is where around town now so I felt quite proud of myself that I was able to make to boots and back all on my own. After this I went on a walk for my London walks class around Kensington Gardens and took some pictures there. Not the most exciting day but it is always nice to be in London! TTFN!

 My nice curry, rice and naan lunch

 Gates into the Kensington Palace area

 Picture with the statue of Queen Victoria

 Beautiful sunset in the park (this is for you Amanda)

 Picturesque view of swans on the Round pond in Kensington gardens

 Beautiful fence design

Statue of Peter Pan 

No comments:

Post a Comment