Friday, May 10, 2013

Fa La La! Opera!

This morning I slept in and thoroughly enjoyed it. I woke up and got everything together and wandered down to the basement of the center where I did my laundry and my homework. It wasn't exactly the most exciting way to spend the morning but I felt very productive getting homework and laundry done. At lunchtime I went out with some friends and we went out and got lunch at a nearby pub. Who would have guess that during the day pubs have really good food. I had a delicious roast which I really enjoyed. After lunch I went back to homework and finished up an essay and some reading for class. We had a wonderful dinner with some fun noodles and meat and then we headed of to see the Opera La Boheme. It was a very beautiful sounding play and the set was quite exquisite but I felt the plot was quite lacking and I could not find any really comfortable way to sit in my very stiff, very small, and very straight opera seat. Regardless it was fun to say I went to and opera. After the opera we went to a local grocery place and bought some food for tomorrow since we will be not be served food at the center tomorrow. Tomorrow I am planning on going to several museums with my friends to get some assignments done for class and also to enjoy the museums of course. TTFN!

 Delicious pub roast!

 Opera seats with friends

 Beautiful opera house

No comments:

Post a Comment